Need more help working remotely? Check out our latest resource: The Remote Work Mega Guide. Is Remotive.com real or fake? Let’s Find Out.
So, you’ve looked on the remote job boards and found a great-sounding remote job, and if the position presents itself, maybe jump right into a work-from-home opportunity! But not all remote jobs are created equal, so it’s important to research any remote job to make sure it’s right for you.
Here’s what to look for when reviewing potential remote work to make sure you’re getting the best opportunities and don’t fall for a serious scam.
Table of Contents
Remotive.com is a remote job board where employers can post and manage remote job postings. With Remotiv, employers can post jobs by region and set up company profiles to showcase their brand and help potential employees make informed decisions.
Founded in France in 2014, this award-winning works council is headquartered in Paris, with staff in Europe and the US. Job seekers, making it ideal for hiring local talent.
- foundation: $299.00/post.
- basic: $299.00 + $59.00/post.
- again: $299.00 + $99.00/post.
- Bonus: $299.00 + $149.00/post.
- Remotive has helped companies like Zapier, Sticker Mule, Airtable and Salesforce create quality jobs.
- Employers can find talent from a network of over 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Job categories include software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting and more.
- Entries are emailed, tweeted and shared on the Google Jobs Career Network and Slack.
- About 60% of job seekers visiting the site are from North America, making it a great platform for recruiting US talent.
- The site has an easy-to-use interface with excellent filtering options to help candidates find your job postings quickly.
- Discounts are available for non-profit organizations.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job postings with company logos.
- There are special offers for bulk orders.
- Remotive does not offer free trials or posting plans.
- There are cheaper job boards with similar features, such as B. Working Nomads.
- Entries must be renewed after 30 days and the employer will be charged the full posting fee for each renewal.
- The site does not offer multilingual options, which may limit the size of the talent pool.
- No resume database available.
- Job boards do not have local contact numbers.
How to post jobs on Remotive.com?
- Remote job posting
- Go to Remotive home page
- Start the job posting process.
- Check your job ad
- Complete your payment
How Remotive.com works?
Remote work is an approach that emphasizes working from almost anywhere outside of the traditional office environment. This can include working from home, co-working spaces, coffee shops and more.
Remote is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job openings and quickly find qualified employees. The site uses a simple user interface for easy navigation, ensuring that job seekers can search for employers by name and filter job opportunities by category, keyword and title.
Job boards can be used by job seekers and employers from around the world, but the majority of traffic comes from North America, making it one of the most popular job boards in the US.
Remotive.com is real or fake
Remotive has a good reputation among remote professionals and is considered a trusted source for remote job postings. Product Hunt users report high levels of customer satisfaction and give the job board 4.8 out of 5 stars.
We’ve brought you your favorite games, Exam, and review. On this website (Examviews) we always share high-quality apps and game reviews. You can review and comment on additional apps and game details for free from this page.
If you liked this article, please leave a comment in the comments section.