Here’s How to Link Blizzard Account to Twitch to access the Overwatch 2 game Soft Launch.
Have you received an invitation to enter Overwatch Beta 2 in your inbox? Players with Beta 2 invitations can access it and experience the main features of Overwatch 2. Players who do not receive mail may enter the beta via twitch drops.
The developers have opened this window for players so that overwatch fans in the United States can have an additional opportunity to enter the beta event. How to link a Blizzard account to Twitch will help players link their account and see it first in Overwatch 2 gameplay.
Table of Contents
Battle.net to Twitch:
According to Blizzard, players with a Twitch account can link it to their Battle.net account and view overwatch streams for beta access. Most fans know that Overwatch 2 Beta is live for players who have access to it.
To enter beta 2, players must watch up to four hours of game stream from their Twitch account. The total window flow is eight hours and will be available live on Wednesday, April 27th.
How do I connect a Blizzard account to Twitch?
Below are the steps for linking Battle.net account to twitch.tv account for player convenience.
- Twitch.tv. Log in to the Twitch account on the portal
- Click on the profile icon and go to settings.
- In Settings, go to the Connections tab and find the Connect button.
- Players must click on the Connect button next to Battle.Net.
- This will take the player to the landing page on Blizzard Battle.net.
- Once on Battle.net, log in to our account and receive Twitch Drop.
Players must have an overwatch license with their Battle.net account to complete the Twitch Loot.
How do I link a Blizzard account to Twitch?
Players who qualify for the Twitch Drop can redeem it and gain access to the Overwatch 2 beta. Once they receive their twitch drop, they gain access to the beta event by following the steps below.
- Players must log in to their Battle.net account.
- On the Battle.net homepage, see the overwatch link at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Game Version button.
- Select Overwatch Technical Beta from the game version and click Install.
- Wait for the file to download.
- Once downloaded, press the play button and check out the new heroes and maps in the game.
How to link a Blizzard account to Twitch will help players take advantage of their Twitch drops and enter the Overwatch game for the first time.
Additional facts about Overwatch Beta 2:
- The Twitch Drop will be active on April 27 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In the eight-hour window, players should watch the four-hour stream.
- Players will experience new Hero Sojourn, various game modes and other updates.
Beta 2 is a great opportunity for players to get updates on Overwatch 2 and its new features. This is a great opportunity for gamers to get a twitch drop and learn more about their favorite game. How to link a blizzard account to post a twitch, players want to share their thoughts on Overwatch Beta 2 in the comments section.
We’ve brought you your favorite games, Exam, and review. On this website (Examviews) we always share high-quality apps and game reviews. You can review and comment on additional apps and games details for free from this page.