If you like scary games and mainly play your quest, try “Project Playtime Game“. People have been waiting for this to come out for a long time and the wait is finally over when the beta is released on December 12th.
The graphics, characters and gameplay are interesting and keep the excitement level going. This horror multiplayer game is available on PC and is currently in early access beta.
Reviews and comments will help developers add new features and fix issues in the official version.
So, if you are looking for a multiplayer game that will keep you entertained and amused, try the Project Playtime game.
Table of Contents
What is the gameplay of Project Playtime?
The entire gameplay of Project Playtime is unique and interesting. This is a multiplayer horror game that can be played by up to 7 people. It’s about making toys in a factory while the 7th player will control the monster and be the obstacle.
Players will act as resource extraction experts as they have to find scattered parts of toys to build them. At the same time, the monster will work to stop trying to make toys and kill the players.
Finding all the pieces is difficult because some puzzles and treasures need to be solved to get the required pieces. Players from the same lobby must work together to fight the monster and find the toys.
Monsters have unique abilities that will help players defeat them at any cost, making the game interesting. The game is in early access beta as the developers are still working on bug fixes.
But as the game progresses, new improvements will be released for players and monsters. The game also features Toy Tickets that act as currency and are used to purchase certain gear or upgrade skins.
When was the game announced?
An image from the game was posted on October 31, 2022 and went viral in no time.
Players are eagerly waiting for more information about it and on November 24th a teaser was released about the gameplay, monsters and other previews.
The video was very impressive and horror game lovers are eagerly waiting for its release.
The game was trending on Twitter and something has been posted every day since November 28.
People were counting the days to reach the game. The beta was supposed to be released on December 6th, so the December 5th post says “tomorrow”, which is trending again.
But on the 6th, a back-end server issue delayed the release date. People were eagerly waiting for some kind of news, but for now there was nothing. The company tweeted that some other issues needed to be fixed and the beta was finally released on “December 12, 2022”.
What are the different game options?
The game offers a variety of equipment, powers, and options for players and monsters. So, let us check more about it to get the basic idea:
- Grabpacks are a powerful tool for players and help them create toys easily while fighting monsters. Shakti offers 2 expandable weapons that increase her in-game abilities.
- There are 3 different monsters in the game and they all have their own abilities. Therefore, the player controlling the monster can choose which one will enter the lobby and prevent players from playing with it.
- Toy tickets are also useful for purchasing new abilities and destroying abilities acquired by a player or monster. These tickets are only earned by playing the game, as there is no other way to earn them.
- Players or monsters wanting more powers are free to use Toy Tickets to purchase them from the store. This not only makes them stronger but also makes their life easier.
- Everyone has their own preferences, so with Toy Tickets, players are free to buy different skins. So, customize the character to make it unique in the game.
Who is the developer of Project Playtime?
The game is trending on Twitter and people are eagerly waiting for its official release. MOB Entertainment developed the game and works hard to entertain the players.
Q: What are the different monsters in the game?
A: In the beta version, there are 3 monsters and the developers are working on adding new ones in the updated version. Monsters in the game are Mummy Long Legs, Boxy Boo and Huggy Woogie.
Q: What is the in-game currency used for?
A: In-game tickets are an in-game currency that is useful for both players and monsters. It is worth buying new.
We’ve brought you your favorite games, Exam, and review. On this website (Examviews) we always share high-quality apps and game reviews. You can review and comment on additional apps and game details for free from this page.
If you liked this article, please leave a comment in the comments section.