Paytm App is Not Working Detail:- Hello friends and welcome to our official website examviews.com. In today’s post, we will see about an online Payment app named Paytm App, and find out whether working or Not.
You can listen to or watch the online Paytm App from the Android app. Today I am going to share the most wanted item and give information about the Paytm App Apk. We are not talking about their quality here, but we are still analyzing the Paytm App is safe or not?
Please read this Full article in order to get answers to all your questions about the Paytm App Apk.
Paytm is the country’s leading digital solutions provider. In addition to providing digital wallets, other financial services such as banking and investment are also offered.
Paytm also provides its users with e-commerce services as well as other financial solutions such as credit score, transfer of funds to a bank account, payment to merchants, etc. Paytm was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is the flagship of One97 Communications Limited.
Some of its notable investors are Berkshire Hathaway, SAIF Partners, Discovery Capital, Softbank, and Ant Financial.
What is Paytm App?
Paytm is an Indian mobile payment application developed by One97 Communications, a digital payment platform that allows you to transfer cash to Paytm Value Late through online banking and debit cards or deposit cash through banks and partners. . Enables. It offers many facilities like a bank.
One97 Communications Limited is headquartered in Noida. Paytm users can use Bhim UPI in the Paytm application by linking their bank account with UPI. You can use Paytm for a variety of services such as sending and receiving money, purchasing various products, paying utility bills, setting up mobile and digital TVs, getting insurance, making investments, or opening an account at Paytm Payments Bank. Use Land is the largest digital bank.
Is Paytm App safe or Not?
Yes, Paytm is the safest point in the digital market world. If you have Paytm you don’t require cash because in India every place covered by Paytm and most people used Paytm.
It is PCI-DSS compliant in terms of security. The information regarding CVV is not stored. In addition, all financial transactions are done on the 128-bit encryption SSL security on Paytm to ensure safety.
Paytm Payment bank is one of the fastest-growing banks in India and covered all areas within a few years. Paytm have its own wallet this is yous for purchasing something. It’s is very useful if you don’t have money then you got within a few minutes by other only by phone number.
Features of Paytm App
- You can contact merchants using their mobile number, scan or code, or using Paytm’s e-commerce platform.
- You can send and receive payments round the clock.
- You can also top up your Paytm wallet with a credit card, debit card, net banking, and UPI ID.
- You can easily make many other transactions through the Paytm application, e.g. B. Billing for utilities like mobile charging, DHTV charging, electricity, and water.
- You can invest in SIPs through Paytm.
- You can buy train and plane tickets, as well as movie tickets.
- It also provides an e-commerce platform that allows you to purchase different products depending on your needs.
- Paytm also offers a variety of games for your entertainment. Some of them even give you a chance to make money
Why Paytm App is not working?
Some of you might be facing an issue while trying to Pay using the Paytm Android App, where by, you are directly shown the Order Failed screen instead of taking you to the payment page.
Their may be several reasons behind not working of Paytm app.This is a rather unique issue and happens because some of you might not have updated the Android System.
Maybe the server is down or the app is under maintenance. Other than this, there are other common issues that can interrupt your service.
How to fix issue with Payments with Paytm App?
- Go to your phone settings.
- Select application and notification options.
- A screen will open. Select the application option.
- Now all the apps installed on your device will be displayed. Find the Paytm app and tap it once.
- On the next screen, select Storage> Clear Cache and press OK.
- Go to the previous screen and select Force Stop
- Go to the Play Store.
- Look for the Paytm app.
- There is an option to see an update for the app. Tap on it and let the app update.
- After the Paytm update is complete, restart your Android device, launch the Paytm application, and check if it is working properly.
Paytm UPI Login
Follow these steps to set up your account in the Paytm UPI application:
- Open the Paytm application and click on the “Register option in the upper right.
- In the next step, click “Register” and enter your mobile phone number, email address, and password.
- Now click on “Create Paytm Let”.
- Enter the received OTP on your mobile phone number and then enter your first and last name. Then click on “Create Paytm Let” and your Paytm account will be created.
Charges of Paytm & Transaction Limit
As per the Paytm fee schedule, up to 10,000 transactions can be done free of cost. More than 10,000 10,000 per month, you will be billed at a GST of more than 1.75%. Only in this case, if the first transaction is more than the first 10,000, the full amount will be billed.
There is no fee for transferring Paytm to Paytm and paying merchants.
The transfer fee from Paytm Value to Paytm Payments Bank or other bank account is 5%.
Paytm Complaints & Reviews
Consumer Complaints is the best and best platform for consumer complaints, can directly view and rate consumer complaints in any organization, and provide the best solution for consumer complaints.
We’ve brought you your favorite games, Exam, and review. On this website (Examviews) we always share high-quality apps games and reviews. You can download additional apps and games for free from this page and our website.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to bring my industry knowledge and past experience to an organization like yours where I can contribute to growth and success.